RSNAV 4th Generation Standalone Smartphone Interface System Software Updates
As of 9.2.2.yl.a, to protect the license we paid, there is an additional security mechanism implemented. If you upgrade the CarPlay unit purchased from somewhere else, you are risking bricking your purchase. RSNAV will not be held responsible for it.
1. Download the zip file and extract ISPBOOOT.BIN file into a USB stick formatted in FAT32(No NTFS, ExFAT or etc, under 64GB, Do not make any folder).
2. Plugin the USB stick and go to Setup -> Software Update -> Software upgrade(Not MCU) -> Password: 4091
This file can be used in both the wireless version and wired of the standalone interfaces in 'black' box There is no variation of firmware according to the screen resolution.
Update requirements: initial software version must be 8.2.0 or 9.0.0 up.
A. 8.2.0 or 9.0.0 version, press and hold BACK button twice to force the upgrade.
B. 9.0.1 to 9.0.3 version, use the system upgrade in the Setup menu.
C. 9.0.X to 9.1.0 version, Go to setup, use the system update and then upgrade.
Latest update: Version 9.2.7.yl.a
To update MCU, delete the ISPBOOOT.BIN file and copy the upgrade.bin file to the drive instead. Follow the same steps as above but choose MCU upgrade instead.
Latest update: Version 184.108.40.206
1. Fixes the hardware button malfunction.
1. Added separate settings for navigation and media volume.
2. Adjusted CarPlay display area.
3. Added Automatic night mode switch for CarPlay
4. Fixed CarPlay Home Button Malfunction
1. Optimizes the connection speed and connectivity of wireless CarPlay
2. Audi Echo adds A4 option
1. Optimize Carplay to avoid music stuttering
2. Added debugging function for audio to settings
3. Added Wifi channel selection to the settings. For 5 GHz, the default for Chinese is 149 and the default for English is 36, and for 2.4 GHz the default is 6 regardless of language.
4. Fixed where the reversing interface was in Chinese when the language was English or other languages