RSNAV 4th Generation Standalone Smartphone Interface System Software Updates
DO NOT USE THIS FOR 2nd GENERATION CARPLAY INTERFACE AND 4th GENERATION WIRED INTERFACE. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE '4TH GEN. M' OR 'WIRELESS' STICKER ATTACHED UNIT
1. Download the zip file and extract ISPBOOOT.BIN file into a USB stick formatted in FAT32(No NTFS, ExFAT or etc, under 64GB, Do not make any folder). 2. Plugin the USB stick and go to Setup -> System Upgrade -> Software upgrade(Not MCU).
The Zip file password is rsnav.com
This file can be used in the wireless version of the standalone interface. There is no variation of firmware according to the screen resolution.
Update requirements: initial software version must be 8.2.0 or 9.0.0 up.
A. 8.2.0 or 9.0.0 version, press and hold BACK button twice to force the upgrade.
B. 9.0.1 to 9.0.3 version, use the system upgrade in the Setup menu.
C. 9.0.X to 9.1.0 version, Go to setup, use the system update and then upgrade.
Latest update: Version 9.1.0
9.1.0.yl.a + MCU 8.10.0
- Constant call echo for other party causing calls to become almost impossible. All phones may be affected, tested on Pixel 3, Pixel 4 and iPhone. - No wireless capability for Google Pixel phones, possibly other Android units also affected. iPhone ok. - Unit occasionally cuts out and boots user back to Audi interface. - Touchpad no longer works, scroll wheel is only available option. Due to this, some options are unreachable.
9.1.0 Update details
- Remove 'Pre-Production Model, Not For Resale' Watermark.
9.0.5 Update details
- Bug fixes
- Sound Adjustment
- Allow to turn off Parking Sensor and Parking Guideline.
- Allow to turn off front camera view left - right inversion.
- Allow to front camera view showed automatically after reverse view in a preset interval.
- No Wireless using Pixel 3 phone (other phones may also not work)
- Phone calls have severe echo making this feature unusable